The Saint Michael PTO’s primary mission is to work with the teachers, students, and staff of Saint Michaels to create a rich education and faith-filled environment, assist teachers with funds needed for their classrooms as well as treats through the year, and foster a feeling of community and welcome for all.
The most important key to our children’s success is the partnership between the parent and the school. As the primary educator’s of our children, it is our responsibility to work with the school and support our wonderful teachers and staff.
The Saint Michaels PTO serves to:
- Fundraise for educational and staff enrichment
- Host community gatherings to strengthen our school family
- Help parents take an active role in their children’s academic and religious life
- Increasing school spirit & academic enrichment
Our PTO supports Saint Michael School by:
- Donating funds for new technologies including ActivPanels, Chromebooks, iPads, and internet connectivity.
- Teacher continuing education for certification and recertification
- Teacher classroom supplies annually
- Student Performances and Assemblies throughout the year for student education and entertainment
- Events during Catholic Schools Week
|Vice President||Mary Powersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teacher Representative||Christina Von Tershemail@example.com|
|Auction Representative||Elizabeth Harlessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Room Parent Coordinator||Jody Benzemail@example.com|
|General Contact Infofirstname.lastname@example.org|