Why Invest in the Area’s Most Affordable PreK – 8th Grade Catholic School Education?
“Our essential purpose is to become the best version of ourselves.” – Matthew Kelly
We partner with various organizations as well as our parish community to provide enriching programs and after-school extracurricular activities for our students.
- Boys in grades 3-8th can volunteer to serve as Altar Boys during masses to strengthen their practice of the Catholic faith.
- Afterschool chess classes are offered to students in K-8.
- The Players Sports Academy (PSA) offers our students a soccer club and basketball club after school. Coaches from the Players Sports Academy are often college athletes who excel at the sport themselves and want to help give back by instructing the younger generation of athletes.
- The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) offers CYO Cross Country for students grades 3-8 and CYO Basketball to students grades 3-8 (girls’ and boys’ teams). Students who are enrolled in either Saint Michael School or the Religious Education program at Saint Michael are eligible to participate.
- Participation in our Band is available to students grades 4-8 and is instructed by Dr. Robert Little through the Garwood Whaley Program. Band Instruction is given on Thursdays during the school day, with Advanced Band practicing after school on Thursdays. Small Groups are instructed in percussion, woodwind and brass.
- Choir is available to students in grades 4-8 and is taught by our music teacher Ms. Rosalind Cook.
- Our World Cultures Program educates our students on the rich cultures, nationalities, and ancestral lineage of our school families. We host an annual International Day celebration where our diverse community comes together to share different cultural dishes, performances, traditions, and show-and-tell items from around the world.