|2020-2021 Extended Care Rates and Billing Information|
Begins on August 31, 2020
|PM Mon-Fri||PM with early dismissal|
**NO DROP-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Extended Day is from 3:10pm-6:00pm
- Early Dismissal Day 12:00-6:00pm (all students must bring their own lunch and drink)
- Monthly (every day, Monday-Friday),
- Monthly with Early Dismissal Days (Monday-Friday and early dismissal days)
- OR you can sign up for individual days (these will be billed hourly)
- You will be billed even if your child doesn’t attend on selected days.
- Unless you are signing up for the monthly rate, all other rates are hourly.
- A two-week notice is required to dis-enroll from the Extended Care Program. Once you dis-enroll, you will not be allowed to enroll again until the next school year.
- Students not enrolled in Extended Care can no longer be accepted on an as needed/drop-in basis.
- Parents running late to pick up their kids after dismissal will be charged $10 for every 5 minutes (after 3:25pm). Parents who are habitually late will be asked to withdraw their children or will have to go with online instruction.
- You will be billed the 10th of each month via FACTS Tuition.
- Extended Care will begin on August 31, 2020