Registration for Students New to Saint Michael School 2022-2023 School Year
All fees are non-refundable. Please make check payable to Saint Michael School.
New Student Application Fee: $25.00
After review of records you will receive a letter of acceptance or non-acceptance. The registration fee will be due in full 15 days after receiving your acceptance letter.
$495 Registration Fee for the first child
$355 Registration Fee for each additional child
One child $6,664
Two Children $11,974
Three or more $16,516
No additional charge for 4 or more children enrolled at the same time.
Non-Catholics Student Tuition
One Child $7,576
Two Children $13,009
Three Children $17,613
International Students $10,784 each child
Each family is required, for the 2022-2023 school year, to help at 5 lunch/recess periods (11:15-12:45) for the year. You may opt out for $125
- All new students need to provide immunization and recent VA physical forms
- Students in grades 1-8 need to complete and sign a “Release of Records” form
- Students in grades 1-8 need a copy of current report card
- Kindergarten students need to have a copy of their Birth Certificate presented at the time of registration
- All Catholic children need to provide a copy of their Baptismal Certificate
- Non-Catholic children’s parents need to sign a Waiver to allow their child(ren) to participate in Catholic instruction in their daily class instruction
- Complete a FACTS Tuition Registration. FACTS tuition charges a yearly is $45 fee.