Registration for Students New to Saint Michael School 2018-2019 School Year
Registration for new students is currently taking place for the coming year. All fees are non-refundable. Please make check payable to Saint Michael School.
$425 Registration Fee for the first child
$300 Registration Fee for each additional child
Catholic Student Tuition
One child $5,745
Two Children $10,330
Three or more $14,250
No additional charge for 4 or more children enrolled at the same time.
Non-Catholics Student Tuition
One Child $6,540
Two Children $11,230
Three Children $15,200
International Students $9,475 first child
Each family is required, for the 2018-2019 school year, to help at 5 lunch/recess periods (11:20-12:25) for the year.
You may opt out for $100
- New Students Need to register at: Saint Michael Registration
- All new students need to provide immunization and recent VA physical forms
- Students in grades 1-8 need to complete and sign a “Release of Records” form
- Students in grades 1-8 need a copy of current report card
- Kindergarten students need to have a copy of their Birth Certificate presented at the time of registration
- All Catholic children need to provide a copy of their Baptismal Certificate
- Non-Catholic children’s parents need to sign a Waiver to allow their child(ren) to participate in Catholic instruction in their daily class instruction
- Complete a FACTS Tuition Form. FACTS tuition fee is $43