Registration for Students New to Saint Michael School 2019-2020 School Year
All fees are non-refundable. Please make check payable to Saint Michael School.
New Student Application Fee: $25.00
After review of records you will receive a letter of acceptance or non-acceptance. The registration fee will be due in full 15 days after receiving your acceptance letter.
$480 Registration Fee for the first child
$340 Registration Fee for each additional child
One child $5,920
Two Children $10,640
Three or more $14,675
No additional charge for 4 or more children enrolled at the same time.
Non-Catholics Student Tuition
One Child $6,735
Two Children $11,565
Three Children $15,655
International Students $9,560 first child
Each family is required, for the 2019-2020 school year, to help at 5 lunch/recess periods (11:20-12:25) for the year. You may opt out for $125
- All new students need to provide immunization and recent VA physical forms
- Students in grades 1-8 need to complete and sign a “Release of Records” form
- Students in grades 1-8 need a copy of current report card
- Kindergarten students need to have a copy of their Birth Certificate presented at the time of registration
- All Catholic children need to provide a copy of their Baptismal Certificate
- Non-Catholic children’s parents need to sign a Waiver to allow their child(ren) to participate in Catholic instruction in their daily class instruction
- Complete a FACTS Tuition Registration. FACTS tuition charges a yearly is $43 fee.