Posted on October 9, 2019
Join us for our annual Turkey Trot November 27th
Come Trot around the school and dance through the parking lot.
The PTO is sponsoring the Turkey Trot on Wednesday, November 27th. This is a fun event for the entire school. Each student will receive a treat at the end of the Turkey Trot. Proceeds from this event help purchase materials and supplies for the school.
Rules & Information
- All children in all grades are invited and encouraged to participate
- Children should ask for sponsorship from friends, relatives, and neighbors: not students, teachers or strangers.
- Door to door solicitation is not recommended
- The sponsorship is for the entire walk, not per lap or per mile
- Children should wear their PE Uniform and sneakers
- All checks should be made payable to Saint Michael School
- Parents and family are invited to join the children for the turkey trot
We are asking each student to bring in a pair of gloves, a winter hat or a scarf for the homeless. Please help us in our efforts. Thank you!