Ms. Horton (Preschool 4, Little Doves)
Here is an overview of our elearning activities for the week of 4/27 – 5/1:
Monday – Email “Missing You, Here’s What’s New…” and Star Students!
Tuesday – Art with Ms. W at 1:30 pm
Wednesday – Class Meetup at 10:00 am – Story time and “Show and Share” – Please bring one item that begins with the letter “Ww”!
Thursday – Loom: Read Aloud and Activity
Friday – Class Meetup with both Pre-K Classes at 10:00 am
Monday – Friday – Virtual Prayer Meeting and Announcements at 9:00 am
♥Preschool’s GRAB and GO curbside event — Tuesday, May 5th 9:00-11:00 am…
Please come by to pickup a packet full of activities, lessons, and crafts!♥
During this time when students are at home, my goal is to keep you supplied with plenty of educational and age – appropriate activities for your child. Please come to our bi-weekly “Grab and Go” event to receive a packet I design with educational activity pages for all subjects including Literacy, Math, and Religion. Additionally, I will email links to activities, songs, and project ideas each week.
Remember, the best thing you can do to build your child’s literacy skills is to read to him/her every day! Also, please try to limit screen time and maximize their time exercising (outside, if possible). It is so important for developing minds!
You are welcome to contact me via email at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. Together, we can keep our children engaged and learning!
Since the school will be closed for the remainder of the year, here is a list of fun websites suggested for you to explore with your child.
Other Important Information…
- Please check your child’s yellow folder daily. Please send the folder back to school in the backpack each morning.
- Nap Blankets will be sent home each Friday for you to wash. Please send them back on Monday inside the child’s backpack.
- If your child’s lunch requires a fork or spoon, please send one in their lunch box. We do not have any extras. We eat lunch at 11:30am.
- Show and Share! (Thursday!) Each child is invited to bring ONE item from home to share with the class. The item should be able to fit inside the child’s backpack and NO electronics please!
- Please ensure your child has a weather – appropriate change of clothes in the classroom.
- We follow Fairfax County Public Schools for any weather related school closures and delays.
If you have any questions, please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org.