Mr. Maranski (Grade 5)
Week of October 16th
|5th Grade Religion||
|5th Grade Language Arts||
|5th Grade Reading|
|4th Grade Religion|
|4th Grade Language Arts|
|4th Grade Reading||
Welcome to Mr. Maranski’s 5th Grade Homeroom!
I look forward to working with all of you to ensure that our class has a productive year, where we all grow spiritually and academically!
- Check Power School for grades regularly, they will be updated every day.
- Students must follow the school’s dress code.
- Be prepared for the weather, especially when the colder weather hits.
You may contact me at any time via email, I will always respond within 24 hours: email@example.com
Here you can find links to project assignments. I will be updating this page as the year goes on with each class’ project assignment sheet.
- November 1st – All Saints Day Mass
- November 2nd – Report Cards sent home
- November 6th – Winter Uniforms begin
- November 7th – Individual Picture Retakes
- November 9th – Early Dismissal, 11:30 AM. Parent/Teacher conferences
- November 10th – NO SCHOOL. Parent/Teacher conferences
- November 22nd – Turkey Trot. 11:30AM Dismissal (No Aftercare)
- November 23rd – 27th – NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
My name is Louis Maranski. I am originally from New Jersey where I was raised Catholic. I attended Catholic schools for most of my life and loved the environment. I graduated from Rutgers University in 2008 with a Master’s Degree in History. I have previously taught Middle School Social Studies for one year in a Catholic School, as well as worked three years in a public school as a Librarian. I am very excited to be working at St. Michael’s, and I have been very impressed with both the school and the parish community. I look forward to working with you to support, encourage, and educate your children!