Mr. Maranski (Grade 5)
Week of October 16th
|5th Grade Religion|
|5th Grade Language Arts||
|5th Grade Reading||
|4th Grade Religion|
|4th Grade Language Arts||
|4th Grade Reading||
Welcome to Mr. Maranski’s 5th Grade Homeroom!
I look forward to working with all of you to ensure that our class has a productive year, where we all grow spiritually and academically!
- Check Power School for grades regularly, they will be updated every day.
- Students must follow the school’s dress code.
- Be prepared for the weather, especially when the colder weather hits.
You may contact me at any time via email, I will always respond within 24 hours: email@example.com
Here you can find links to project assignments. I will be updating this page as the year goes on with each class’ project assignment sheet.
- October 4th – Individual Picture Day
- October 9th – No School, Columbus Day
- October 11th – 11:30 Dismissal
- October 13th – Q1 Religion projects for 4th and 5th Grades are due.
- October 13th – Class Pictures
- October 19th – STEAM Night, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- October 22nd – Book Fair Begins after All Masses
- October 26th – End of Q1
- October 27th – No School
My name is Louis Maranski. I am originally from New Jersey where I was raised Catholic. I attended Catholic schools for most of my life and loved the environment. I graduated from Rutgers University in 2008 with a Master’s Degree in History. I have previously taught Middle School Social Studies for one year in a Catholic School, as well as worked three years in a public school as a Librarian. I am very excited to be working at St. Michael’s, and I have been very impressed with both the school and the parish community. I look forward to working with you to support, encourage, and educate your children!